The Northern Coast

The Northern Coast
The Northern Coast--photo by Zack Thieman

Monday, May 21, 2012

We met our goal!

Man, I'm sorry I didn't get on here sooner to say:

We have MET our Camp VALOR donation goal! Thank you all so much! I haven't seen a list of people who donated, but I know more or less who from my family donated. Also, I was told that someone who listed themselves as an "avid reader" of my blog donated as well! I am honored and so happy that my blog has reached those outside of my circle.

All of you have helped make a difference in our communities by donating! The boys are going to have a great time and I'm really excited to see how Camp VALOR goes after how great Camp ALMA was. Also, stay tuned to see the bad-ass t-shirts I helped design!

I've been meaning to write another blog about all of the fun stuff that's been going on in site, but, I guess time flies when you're having fun, so I've been a little delayed on post. Just know things are going great, my projects are picking up, and I'm feeling very good about where I'm at right now. Sure, things are still stop and go and herky jerky here and there, but overall, I am okay. It appears as if the roller coaster has smoothed out a bit.

More to come! In the meantime, be well and eat something tasty for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment