The Northern Coast

The Northern Coast
The Northern Coast--photo by Zack Thieman

Monday, April 9, 2012

If you're having a rough day...

Look at this link.

13 Simple Steps To Get You Through a Rough Day

Aside from the awesome post I put up mere hours ago, today has been one of those "I-know-it's-hard-but-you-must-leave-the-house-and-do-something-regardless-of-how-much-you-want-to-stay-in-your-room-and-ignore-the-existence-of-the-world" kind of days.

And then I remembered my fellow 17'er Kim had posted the above link onto our group page, so I checked it out and I cried in silent laughter.

2 comments:

  1. Certainly made me feel better!

    Justin Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at these again cause they worked so well the first time! And I shared with my office mate the "other" Amanda. :)

    ReplyDelete